We advise and assist our clients in all matters or issues concerning landlord and tenant, which include both properties owned and owned on a long-term lease and short-term tenancy.
We have experience in acting for landlords, managers and tenants.
We can advise and help on a variety of issues, like:
- Action against landlords who do not undertake necessary repairs.
- Development and consultation on tenancy agreements
- Action for or against wrongful expulsions, harassment
- obtaining vacant property at the end of tenancy where the tenant refuses to leave
- Letting agents disputes
- To take action against tenants in violation of their tenancy conditions, including repossession.